Content & Product Marketing Specialist (Saarbrücken / Mainz)
(Klicken Sie hier für die deutsche Version dieser Ausschreibung. Deutsch ist Voraussetzung für diese Position.)
At Pxio, we want to connect with customers to transform how they collaborate. As Content & Product Marketing Specialist you will build and shape our marketing strategy as part of our customer team.
Your Mission at Pxio
We'd like you to
- help discover the ideal market segment and suitable channels for our Pxio New Work software using data-based campaigns.
- increase Pxio’s product-market fit from a content/product perspective by communicating with existing and potential external stakeholders.
- support the customer team by copywriting high quality content for several touchpoints.
- become part of our customer team in an agile environment.
We allow a mixture of office-based and remote working. Our offices are based in coworking spaces in Saarbrücken and Mainz.
Within 1 month you will
- understand Pxio as a company and our product offerings.
- assist the team by reviewing and editing content.
- contribute additional content to our product website.
- post 4 weekly articles to social media.
- participate in cycles and sprints and follow our current objectives and key results (OKRs).
- manage your own tasks and report to the team.
Within 3 months you will
- interpret analytics data to direct future campaign directions.
- tell stories about our brand and company to build engagement with prospects, customers, candidates and partners.
- collaborate with the team in planning and executing campaigns.
- set up experiments to discover new market verticals.
- monitor a customer team key result and report results during our weekly checkins.
- participate in planning for upcoming company cycles.
Within 6 months you will
- manage your own market segment campaign.
- bring in a consistent flow of new leads through campaigns directed at validated markets.
- write customer case studies.
- own and orchestrate the content calendar.
- set new goals in coordination with the customer team.
- 1-3 years experience in a content or product related role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, ideally in marketing, journalism, communications or similar
- Proven ability to write high quality content on complex topics
- Able to coordinate with multiple stakeholders in an agile startup environment
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent English (C1) and German (B2) skills in spoken and written contexts
- Researcher with a strong ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- In depth knowledge of current trends in modern digital products – preferably in B2B and SaaS business models
- Excited about and experienced in planning and executing marketing campaigns as part of a holistic customer experience
- Good understanding and empathy for target groups and their needs
- Knowledge in editing and visual design principles
- You are happy to collaborate closely with team members and bounce ideas off each other
- Engaged in continuous learning
- Experience in software-related product or content marketing.
- Web design, ideally with Webflow.
- Training in video production, animation, or graphic design.
- You have worked with analytics tools for online marketing.
- Experience in running webinars and events.
We make software that simplifies real-time usage of shared displays and enables intuitive visual collaboration all over companies – from meeting and board rooms through visualization centers and showrooms to foyers and event venues.
Why join our team?
We have been developing Pxio together since 2017, and have built a product that frees our users from static wired meeting formats. We are thrilled to be able to grow the team in times like these and also grow as a company where everyone can thrive.
Here's what our customer team has to say about why they like working for Pxio:
- "friendly colleagues, opportunity to work with latest technology, cool product"
- "opportunity to try out new things"
- "access to interesting topics and customers that are eager to use your work results"
- "nothing is predefined, allowing team members to implement their own ideas and approach problems as they see fit"
- "due to the small team, lots of opportunities to make a difference"
- "high autonomy in how we can structure our work"
- "good work/life balance and support for personal circumstances"
How do I apply?
You can apply directly by clicking on the button on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!