Product UX Designer (Saarbrücken / Mainz)
- Your Mission at Pxio: We'd like you to help discover the ideal product by employing methods of UX research with all those peers and translate found requirements into interaction and visual designs that flow into the development process for the Pxio New Work product.
- To support Pxio’s product development from a user experience and design perspective by communicating with internal stakeholders of the product team and external stakeholders.
The job is based at our offices in a coworking space close to the center of Saarbrücken. We allow a mixture of office and remote based working.
Within 1 month you will
- Learn about the Pxio system and how the components fit together
- Learn about our tools, methodologies and how we work together
- Plan and define user stories for our main product Pxio New Work
- Work with the team providing UX/UI and interface design during implementation of stories
Within 3 months you will
- Keep our software easy and intuitive to use with each new feature
- Help make existing features shine for our users
- Carry out research and UX surveys for sales & customer support workflows
- Refine customer workflows surrounding the actual product usage
- Help us improve by suggesting ideas for improvements during our retrospectives, and take part in implementing changes in our daily work
- Be a major communication bridge between development and marketing
Within 6 months you will
- Research and prototype new user interface ideas
- Help other members of the team to level up by sharing your knowledge and skills
- Communicate with external research partners surrounding UX topics
- Learn a range of new skills and technologies as you interact with our complete stack
- In-depth knowledge of current trends and developments in modern digital products – preferably in B2B and SaaS-style business models
- Excited about and experienced in UX design as part of a holistic customer experience
- Good understanding and empathy for users and their needs in a product discovery journey
- Experience on how to express your ideas in tangible prototypes
- Knowledge in testing assumptions with real users and customers
- Confident in putting interaction and visual design principles into practice
- Interested in continuous learning
- English language skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Interest or experience in these skills would also be helpful
- Working with Stories on Board, Webflow, Balsamiq, Figma or GitLab
- Working in an agile product environment
We make software that simplifies real-time usage of shared displays and enables intuitive visual collaboration all over companies – from meeting and board rooms through visualization centers and showrooms to foyers and event venues.
Why join our team?
We have been developing Pxio together since 2017, and are just starting a new chapter with moving the product to the public cloud. We are thrilled to be able to grow the team in times like these and also grow as a company where everyone can thrive.
Here's what our product team has to say about why they like working for Pxio:
- "friendly colleagues, opportunity to work with latest frameworks/technologies, cool product"
- "opportunity to try out new things"
- "access to interesting technical topics and customers that are eager to use your work results"
- "nothing is predefined, allowing team members to implement their own ideas and approach problems as they see fit"
- "due to the small team, lots of opportunities to make a difference"
- "high autonomy in how we can structure our work"
- "good work/life balance and support for personal circumstances"
How do I apply?
You can apply directly by clicking on the button on this page. We look forward to hearing from you!